Contact page: http://new.kaylyngroup.com/contactus
Information We Collect and How We Use It
We may collect the following types of information:
- 2. Log Information – When you visit our site, our servers automatically record certain technical information about your visit, such as the url you requested, your interaction with a service at that url, your internet protocol address, your browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request, and the information contained in one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser or your account.
- 3. User Communications – If you use our website to communicate with us, we may retain those communications to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services.
- 4. Registration Information for Employers – Employers need a Kaylyn account before we can create the Applicant Pre-Interview tool. We collect the employer’s username, password and email address, which is stored on the site.
- 5. Applicants Pre-Interview Data -We store Pre-Interview responses and data submitted by the Applicant. The Pre-Interview tool generates corresponding scores rating the Applicant that will be temporarily saved on our servers for employers to access.
- 6. Other Data you Intentionally Share – We may collect your personal information or data if you submit it to us in other contexts. For example, if you provide us with a testimonial.
In addition to the uses of specific information described above, we may use information you provide us to provide, maintain, protect, or improve our services, and develop new services; or to protect our rights or property or the rights or property of our users. If we use your information in a manner different than the purpose for which it was collected, we will ask for your consent prior to making such use of the information.
We only share your personal information with companies or individuals outside of Kaylyn in the following circumstances:
1. With your opt-in consent
2. In a situation where we have a good faith belief that either (a) sharing your information is necessary to satisfy a law, regulation, legal process or government request, (b) sharing your information is required to enforce our terms of service, including investigating potential violations of the terms of service, (c) sharing your information is necessary to detect, prevent, or otherwise address suspected fraud, security or technical issues, or (d) sharing your information is necessary to protect against harm to us, our users or the public.
Accessing and Updating Employers’ Personal Information
When an employer uses our services, we do not provide access to an employer’s personal information so that it may be updated or deleted. If the information is incorrect, an employer may ask us to update it or delete it, and we will do so if it is not otherwise required to be retained by law or for a legitimate business purpose. If an employer wishes us to update or delete data, we will ask the employer to identify themselves and specify the data they wish to be changed before we process such a request. We may decline to process a request that is unreasonably repetitive or systematic, that requires technical effort disproportionate to the benefit to you of the modification, or that would be impractical. Because of the way we maintain certain services, after you delete your information, it may take a period of time for such changes to display on our active servers, and the information may remain in our backup systems.
Applicants’ Pre-Interview Responses to Employers
We host a Pre-Interview tool for employers; however, Kaylyn is the primary curator of the Pre-Interview data. Anything expressly disclosed in Pre-Interviews will be provided to the employer. Applicants should contact the employer directly to understand how the employer might share their Pre-Interview responses.
Applicants’ Rights to Information
Because we collect Pre-Interview answers on behalf of employers, Applicants will need to contact the employer if they want to access, update, or delete anything in their responses.
Kaylyn’s Rights to Applicant Information
Applicants’ Pre-Interview answers are owned by Kaylyn, and we treat that information as private. Kaylyn will not sell Pre-Interview responses to third parties and we will not use any contact details collected in Applicants’ responses to contact Applicants unless the Applicant so chooses.
Deletion of Applicants’ Data
Applicant’s data will be stored on the Kaylyn website as long as the position the Applicant applied for remains open. Once the position is filled, the Applicant data stored on our servers is deleted immediately. For those Applicants that choose to be notified about future employment opportunities, Applicant data limited to name and email will remain on our servers. Employers will no longer have access to that Applicant data.
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or manipulation of your personal information. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data.
We restrict access to personal information to those of our employees who need to know that information in order to process it on our behalf. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.
Cancellation of Employer Account
To cancel and delete an employer account, please contact Kaylyn. Deleting an employer account will cause all the active Applicant data in the account to be permanently deleted, as permitted by law, and will disable employer access to any other services that requires a Kaylyn account. We will respond to any such request, and any appropriate request to access, correct, update or delete any employer personal information within the time period specified by law (if applicable) or without excessive delay. We will promptly fulfill requests to delete personal data unless the request is not technically feasible or such data is required to be retained by law (in which case we will block access to such data, if required by law).
We regularly review our compliance with this policy. If we receive formal written complaints in regards to information to which this policy applies, we will contact the complaining individual regarding his or her concerns. We will cooperate with the appropriate regulatory authorities to resolve any complaints regarding the transfer of personal data that cannot be resolved directly between us and the complaining individual.
Changes to this policy
We may change this policy from time to time. If we do change the policy, we will not reduce your rights without your consent. We will post any changes to the policy on this page, and if the changes are significant, we will provide a prominent notice of the change, either by posting somewhere on our website or by sending you an email notice.